So the last time I blogged was 5th March. And now's the 11th March. Whoa mama.
The camp people came on Thursday. They just had to come. And, I was already like, camp is over. Camp was fun. I have threenine, I dont need camp sort of mood. BUT then they came, and camp songs were like in my head. Dammit.
-
Friday was the last day of Term 1. Oh dear oh dear. That means like the school year is going to end in a flash. Oh brother. That means no more Trio in sailing, Val, we HAVE to take a neoprints after Inter-school's that say MOOAHAHAHA WE WON R**. or something like that. Afterall, we already have YOU BETTER WATCH OUT R**. And to make it happen, the whole team would have to start coming for training (even if it means there will be strong wind. sailor joke.) and put their all into it.
I should practice what I preach. Here goes nothing....
-
March hellidays are going to whizzzzzzzz by in a fizzzzzzzzzzzz.
Monday: Leadership camp
Tuesday: Same as Monday
Wednesday: Same as Tuesday & Sailing regatta
Thursday: Sailing regatta
Friday: Same as Thursday
Saturday: Same as Friday
Sunday: Same as Saturday.
So sian arh seeing Michelle Cara Sham Pei Wen every single day.
Oh, jauh raja shit. That means i have today and tomorrow to complete my holiday homework. Crap, SS, MALAY, MATH, ENGLISH, CME. OH MY GOD. One can die of exhaustion, you know.
-

Look at Arianna's expression! And ohmygod, is it just me or is Michelle Quah doing the same thing as me with our hands???????? Kimberly has the PINKIEST shoes in the entire world.
ALL HAIL GROUP 18, THREENINE 2006. <3
Photcredits; Michelle Sham.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home